Wednesday, June 11, 2008

FUCK OFFF !@!@!@!

ahh!!!

i damn tulan lor. fuck la. my housemate`s bf.
ok la. at first he okok la. altho he talk alot of crap and whenever he talk i sorta just tune out cos i lazy to layan. then recently, he`s becoming REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING.
mayb he feels that he comes over almost everyday, so he is practically like MY housemate. BUT YOUR NOT, YOU ASSHOLE.

he uses my cutlery, plates and all, and then nv washes it.
alwys leave it with the dirty dishes then nxt morning usually the gf cleans up, bt sometimes i wana use it as well !!
then just nw after exam, im tired. exam ended at 9. im cold, frm walking back from uni. and im thinking of making something to eat. and as i am cutting the cake. he takes the bowl i put the cake into, and places it on my head WTF
then 2,3 mornings ago, he bang on my door at 7 IN THE FUCKING MORNING, wanting to play a prank on me. lucky i was still awake, cos studying zzz
then i DAMN STONE. WTF.
and then in the middle of the night, i on the corridor lights, cos when i come out of my room, its dark. and i want the lights. then just now he like annoy me by asking me why do i keep the lights on, and that people get shot for turning the lights on.
JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT FUCKING LIKE THE LIGHTS ON, DOESNT MEAN I DONT LIKE THEM ON. U BASTARD. ITS MY HOUSE. I WANT TO ON THE LIGHTS, I LEAVE THEM ON.
and today morning, i realised my toothpaste is missing frm the SINK!!! WTFFF

No comments: