Wednesday, June 18, 2008

sobsob*

my housemate just left ):
sobsob*

now my house is pretty empty. cos last week 1 left.
then today 2 leaving.
then 1 is alwys MIA.

so now its just me and Jess, bt Jess is the one wit the ass-of-a-bf.
and 2 of my housemates are moving out this sem, so i have 2 new ones coming in, and they are both angmo girls - frm aussie.
loll. my housemate and i were hoping they were going to be asian girls, then can mix mix wit them loll.
the bf is still hving exams. double papers tmw too!! lotsa luck bii <3

and, im going to melb next tues !!!
and i miss mommy n daddy !!!

they sent some photos, frm the dinner at home with my aunt n uncle, and my cousin- wit her angmo(bt nt so good looking) bf who just came frm UK to visit.
wahhh make me miss homee ):
mommy asked if i wanted to come home , wanted too.
bt then im going melb so i oni get to go home for 2,3 weeks -- thought it was nt much , so might as well stay back and see perth, and spend time wit jay and yong !@!@!

No comments: